22 November 2022 at 16:00 pm
23 November 2022 at 16:00 pm
Programming in SYCL is not a disruptive challenge to experienced programmers, but it requires effort and, in some places, algorithmic redesign to harvest the full potential of SYCL. Throughout this workshop, we
- study one or two example SYCL codes;
- try to reproduce their runtime behaviour;
- discuss to which degree they realise “native” SYCL behaviour, i.e. use the advantages that SYCL offers;
- identify issues around the software stack when we handle the case studies;
- work out if related programming patterns arise in other applications.